Adam is an Associate Attorney at O’Brien & Wood, PLLC in the firm’s criminal defense practice. Mr. Eggleston’s practice focuses on all aspects of the case from plea negotiations, hearings and trial. Mr. Eggleston has approximately seven years of experience in handling criminal defense matters at the felony and misdemeanor levels.
Additionally, Mr. Eggleston frequently assists in the firm’s matrimonial and family law practice. Mr. Eggleston’s experience with our criminal defense practice includes the following matters:
Admitted to Practice:
- All State Courts in New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Albany Law School, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.A. (Major: Philosophy; Minor: English)
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
- 2017 – Present: Associate Attorney, O’Brien and Wood, PLLC
- 2012 – 2016: Associate Attorney, Anelli and Xavier, PC
- 2009 – 2012: Intern at the Albany County District Attorney’s Office, Albany County Public Defender’s Office and Rensselaer County Public Defender’s Office